R. Raghupathi is the Director (Legal Affairs) of Macrame Strategic Bussiness Solutions. He is an Ex. Additional Secretary to the Government of India. He joined Indian Legal Service ( ILS) in 1988, having a rich experience of 36+ years at various levels, out of which 28+ years with the Government of India (GOI). He has conducted prosecution cases and tendered legal opinion to various Ministries and Departments of GOI and In-Charge of Litigation matters before multiple courts and FORA in the capacity of Assistant Legal Advisor to the GOI, Deputy Legal Advisor to GOI, and Additional Legal Advisor to the GOI. He was a Member of various bodies like Copyright Act, Mines & Minerals Act, Goods & Stamp; Service Tax (GST), MGNREA, Supreme Court Legal Service Committee ( SELSC), and Committee on Disputes (COD). He headed single member tribunal constituted under Textile Committee Act 1963. He was First Appellant Authority under RTI Act, Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law & Justice (GOI). He advised GOI for amendments in various Acts.
B.A. B. L.
- The Enemy Property Act 1968
- The Wakf Act 1955
- The Child Labor (Prohibition & Stamp; regulation ) Act 1986
- The Merchant Shipping Act 1958
- The Contract Labor ( Regulation & Stamp; Abolition) Act 1970 and
- The Right to Education Act 2000.
Importantly he finalized and vetted the following assignments of National Interest and Importance
- 1. Nuclear Agreement with Russian Collaboration for Kudunkulam Atomic Energy Project.
- 2. INDO-US Nuclear Agreement. With Macramé he is leading the team of Legal Affairs looking after Strategic alliances related to Inbound and Outbound Investment.
Get Free Consultation
Call (011) 456 789 12 today or submit the form below for a free consultation.